Thread: Observations
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 04:42 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zell12 View Post
You guys ever ask the die-hard 'Classic' players what they wanted? I'm almost sure of it, that they don't want all these drastic changes.

Change is inevitable, but making the correct changes is the key. 'Classic' can still be classic with the evolving environment of Graal, but damn... The development team needs to get together and discuss things through, and involve the players.
Sadly, this isn't how Hell Raven is going about things. He has said it on the UGCC, that he'll replace all the content he wanted because he had the power to do so, and didn't care if the players objected.

Hell Raven is gambling, thinking he can get all the old players back once he releases new content months (if not years) down the road. If you ask me, that is a fairly big assumption.

As for Minoc, sadly he has lost all credibility in my eyes. He preaches how we should convert the old, and try to preserve Classic's meaning but goes ahead and edits key historical landmarks to place his guild right in the middle of Graal City, and refuses to change it back.