Thread: Observations
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 11:31 PM
Banned
p2p_Sir_Link is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi View Post
I do not feel a need to refute Max and Kevin, except on one notion.
While you may have felt your initial response was vastly superior, it was really weak on all fronts. If you prefer it, I could tear it apart using only logic flaws and the like, but I will only do so if you give the word. If you choose to disregard what I said, I can only believe that you believe you cannot possibly respond, and therefore, I am in the right.
Quote:
If the player count is down to 4 or whatever you may believe/will possibly be true
This cannot be called into question, it is soild fact. The past two years, Classic had a significant surge of players. Why, therefore, has this trend discontinued and we now see all time lows in the playercount?
Quote:
when they find out new material is released chances are the players that left will at least check it out.
How do you expect them to find out? This worked for the maze quest, but not the castle quest. After how disappointing the maze quest was, they no longer cared.
Also, they won't find out. I don't think any of the players who have left are friends with "Princess Dazzy".
Quote:
If they like it enough they would come back again to play.
Some people liked the Castle Quest but left anyway.
Quote:
It is not an easy and quick fix, to beg people to stay and expect consistant results is not a relevent issue. If you two do not want to come back after it is all said and done, then its your own issue and personal spite. Do what you wish. I do not think others are as foolish to follow the same path.
Who said I left?

It's blatantly obvious no new content is coming. Massokre announced all sorts of grand things were on the way. In a way, it was easier to believe him, regardless of all of his shortcomings, because he controlled all of the divisions. All you control is the scripting divison of LAT, so why should I care that you promise things are on the way? I can only believe you saying scripts are on the way.

Last edited by p2p_Sir_Link; 12-29-2006 at 02:43 AM..