Thread: Observations
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 11:17 PM
Bowie's Deciple
Kristi has a spectacular aura aboutKristi has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kristi Send a message via MSN to Kristi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc View Post
As far as I'm concerned, if Classic doesn't preserve its old content and style, it loses its right of existence.
That is such a stupid thing to say, especially if you are relating it to the past. Classic had always evolved with the times. New material was added and old material was removed. Things were improved. The current goals are no different then that of the past. In a sense it is incredibly classic like.

I do not feel a need to refute Max and Kevin, except on one notion. If the player count is down to 4 or whatever you may believe/will possibly be true, when they find out new material is released chances are the players that left will at least check it out. If they like it enough they would come back again to play. It is not an easy and quick fix, to beg people to stay and expect consistant results is not a relevent issue. If you two do not want to come back after it is all said and done, then its your own issue and personal spite. Do what you wish. I do not think others are as foolish to follow the same path.