View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 05:24 PM
Travesty is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor
yea hope stefan reads this so that you 3 winers can get what you want, the past back.... >,>
I hate to tell you, Graal 3D enthusiast, but there are a whole lot more than three people who support such an idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakken
Well the simplicity is what attracted me to Graal in the first place. I don't play any of the complicated servers because - to be frank - I just can't be bothered to learn the system or work my way up. Quests are fun, events are somewhat fun if done right but most new technology involves a lot of work and is discarded within a week.

My point? If I wanted a complicated game to play I'd go play Ragnarok or something. Graal used to have the "fun" that no other did but now it's gone.
I support you completely. I think management saw that they were able to make money off of making players pay to play their game, so they figured if they further advanced it, they would bring in more cash. I don't understand why they don't make a completely different client for this "Graal" past it's early years, so then players could pick if they'd rather pay for/play the real Graal Online, or this new, cliché "MMORPG" that it's trying to become.