View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 03:34 PM
Banned
excaliber7388 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to excaliber7388
You're so negitive
I personally think Graal should try to raech out, advertise (I say that all the time XD), maybe make a better java version, some graal free, maybe you get 1 week free p2p with an account, etc. Give new payers more raeson to play.
But that being said, the community is growing, new playerworlds are sprouting up that may be the clasic servers of tommorow. Let me ask you something, if you are so worried about community, how many of your friends have you converted to graalians? How many Graal t-shirts have you bought to wear around? Currently, Stefan is relying on word of mouth, in other words you. Quit blaming him. Graal's a great, fun game. Sit down and play it a bit. Graal 3d is going to increase the market as well. With easier developement tools, I'm sure we can even get more new players becoming developers. Graal is and will be a great MMORPG, so don't worry about it. Give it some time, the playercount is going up, more people are kearning how to develope, and Graal is growing. God, what's with all the this crap? Actually look around, there's a new member of the forums almost every day, and there's always a good supply of noobs to PK. Graal's not only growing, it's getting better.