View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 02:20 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalHuman View Post
HAHA HAHA!

You don't have good judgement at all not one bit ,it's kinda funny that everyone that is on ventrilo (VOIP Client) has a staff position on Era. You play favorites and probably would do so if you ended up getting a PWA position.I'd rather have someone like Tig then you he has friends and never plays favorites with them when it comes to player world administration.
I have no clue who you are, but to put that straight, just about everyone who has Ventrilo and an RC on Era had one or the other before I could even add or remove rights. Personally, I barely even get on Ventrilo at all, unless I have the urge to talk to someone.

Edit: I also have no clue as to why your very first post, having just joined the forums, was drawn directly toward my application, and not to the "Hello's and Goodbye's" Sub-Forum, or anywhere else in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbkbud
I'm going to take back my former opinion that TSA would make a good PWA due to his poor decision making and not dealing with difficulties on Era.

I had a certain problem due to an FAQ giving false information, he said things such as "give it a rest", "go ahead and make a support ticket", "it's only money" etc.

I ended up making a support ticket, and one of the NATs was more then willing to help me, when all TSA did was tell me to give it a rest.

So yes, rejecting my former opinion of him making a good PWA.
I'm sorry to hear about your withdrawal of support, but when I asked you about the situation, and you told me about it, I told you that I would look into it. Only 12 hours had passed and you were still camping on my back about it, and there'd been no chance for me to discuss with the FAQ in question if it were true/false/indifferent, before I simply just gave you money as compensation out of nowhere. Money is one of the reasons Era's in the state it's been getting into. You not giving me a chance to get all angles of situation before spamming me over and over again with "Give me Give me Give me" didn't sit right with me after I told you multiple times I would handle it for you, so I told you to "Give it a rest" when you kept sending me the same thing over and over again when I already knew what you wanted. I wasn't telling you to drop it, I was telling you to give it a rest.

That's around the time you told me you were going to file a support ticket about it, and I didn't rudely reply to you with something as you said 'go ahead and make a ticket', all I said was "Okay" because I can't tell you what to do when it comes to making your own decision about a course of action, especially when I had told you I'd sort it out. The NAT may have had better luck getting a hold of the FAQ you were talking about, and I certainly hope he did, because if every player said "I dont have this, because such-and-such said nothing bad would happen" and someone just simply gave it back, there'd be a lot of unhappy players around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork
I'm not really familiar with era! What work do you do as manager there, any Dev work, or are you one of the managers that sit there and tell others what to do?
I've always been a dev guy, so although I don't develop as much as I used to, I still do work. Sometimes it's easier that I do some things myself, because then I don't need to explain to someone what I want done, how I want it to be, etc etc and jump right to the end result I had in mind.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·

Last edited by TSAdmin; 03-13-2008 at 10:56 AM..