View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 07:26 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoith View Post
All the more reason to shut Zodiac down, cut the losses and move on to something else. If the dev's don't care to maintain the game, then why keep it around?
Going by this logic they might as well shut down every PC Server. I'm not suggesting that it's entirely down to a common realisation that a prolonged serious effort on this platform would be a fool's errand, but nevertheless the lack of such action is apparent globally.

Quote:
It'd like to see an official word from MD himself though on the situation of PC Graal/Playerworlds in general and what the state of affairs is going to be with them in the future.
Sadly I believe it's safe to say that the continued silence on this front is worth about ten thousand words.

Quote:
I don't see Graal lasting through the year at this rate. Perhaps it's high time PC Graal as a whole was laid to rest.
There is usually a slight rise in global playercount once the US school holidays begins, even on Graal the Adventure while remaining hidden we randomly had 10 - 25 players each day participating within events, but a lot of that was down to the hype surrounding the promise of a Facebook launch (which has now been broken). I can't speak on behalf of each listed server, but what is there for players to look forward to or to motivate developers to make a prolonged serious effort?