View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 12:43 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Well, you cannot please everyone, except the majority. The only people that are going to complain are those players that have expensive items, rare event items, given stuff from corrupt staff, spent hundreds of hours farming diamonds, etc... I'm sure there would be a way to compensate them for their loss.

There needs to be some serious thought put into this, I know many people that have said this before, and myself included. If stuff like this was done, it would be a nice fix to the server. You might even get a heck of a lot more people to subscribe to gold and/or vip just to play.

If platinum, gold, and silver were to be currency again among the community on GK, I'm sure it can be weightless, or at least weigh a heck of a lot less than it does now.

Improving weapons and armor is ruining the game. The only way to obtain good items is through events, and that needs to be changed. Items need to be dropping more, and with random stats(?) or something.

Instead of just saying, "Oh this won't work, too many people will be mad, bad idea," tell us why, not just "people will be mad." It's a lame and overused excuse. Share some intelligent thoughts on how to improve the server, because obviously it isn't as good as it could be.