Thread: New Management
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 03:31 AM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
I don't script/make graphics/make level, yet I'm manager of Era. Therefore, no you don't need development experience.

That doesn't mean i'm totally useless though, you learn things as you go on, so it's hard not to catch on to some things.
Maybe they should say to be a "good" manager you need developmental skills. Haha, just kidding. Not about you being a bad manager but about needing Dev Skills to Manage.

Anyways, I never saw this coming; Streety. I always said you were currently the best management on a Classic Server. I admired UN staff's organization and competence alot, to be honest. It wasn't in comparison to the greatest, but even standalone, it functioned smoothly under you. For not fulfilling promisises? Get realistic, its politics. We don't expect people we ask to be placed in power to fullfill all their promises. Atleast you geared toward some if not most of them, you kept the server under control and populated. No abuse, if so; never heard of it. I'd have to say, this sounds really unfair on the PWA's part.

Backdraft is uncorruptable as far as I've seen, but I don't know him very well. So who knows; good luck.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11