View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 05:33 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I have mixed feelings and I feel wrong about dumping my thoughts into this thread, I just have to just so I can clear things up in my head.

I am going to be honest and put this bluntly; how is polishing a few systems and "cleaning up" the overworld going to do anything? The server has failed a number of times and I don't see how a spit shine is going to keep it from following the same path. The server needs a complete overhaul, from the engine to the paint job. Parts of the server are almost 10 years old and is not current with today's standards.

What are you going to be doing differently as a Manager this time around? Why was the server prematurely released, and what has changed that it won't happen again?

I love the server, I may not have been a key player in the server's community but I loved it just the same. I just don't want to see another failed project, each time that happens it sort of tarnishes the memories I had of the server.