View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 10:21 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Originally posted by Deek2

I don't see how I think I'm soo great at graphics either, since I don't think I'm good at graphics at all. It sorta makes it useless to bash me when I'm already bashing myself.
"You can't draw worth crap, so don't think your better than me until you can draw something that can actually look the least bit realistic."
"The purpose of this thread was to get someone just as good as me to work for him (well, rather just helping) because I'm lazy."

You're indirectly referring to yourself as a better gfx artist than Soulblade, and the second quote, you're indirectly referring yourself as good.

Since Warcaptain is telling everyone that he hasn't seen anyone make as good as gfx as yours, he is stating that you have the best gfx on Graal, you can say "he's just saying I'm the best he's seen". Well guess what, he's seen pretty much everybodies here, and he's basically saying none of us can compare to you.

BRAG BRAG BRAG. GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT.

Warcaptain, please use your brain, I don't care how many screenshots Soulblade or I have shown of our playerworlds, that doesn't mean we are bragging, we are just showing screenshots. There is nothing about showing multiple screenshots that would indicate bragging, unless there was bragging included in the posts, and there isn't. You don't even have to post a screenshot to brag, you're pretty much setting yourself up to be knocked down here.

You should just delete this thread, obviously nobody is going to measure up to whatever "leet" standards you have set. This thread just screams "hey every gfx person come here so I can tell you that you suck and that my gfx person is better! hahaha!"

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!