View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
I feel bad for you, but in to be honest I feel quite joyous. I believe this will need to happen more often for change to come. I'm sorry you put a lot of effort into this, and Graal screwed you over. But none of us here will forget Classic and the trend it will hopefully start. Developers and players need to man-up and QUIT coming back to Graal.
I'll be brutally honest with the view I've had for quite a long time now on this. My thoughts on this are that since iPhone is proving to be the better outcome for Stefan and his lot, they're leaving developers to die out bit by bit and to deal with stupid things like Observer Mode and ridiculous subscription structures hoping that one day they'll check back here and see that we've all up and quit so they can finally announce that there will be no more support at all given to the PC version of Graal. Not that we're getting any support as it is, but make it official and blame it on lack of interest from players.

That's honestly how I feel and don't think they're going to extend us an olive branch of any kind. Not to players, not to developers, not even to the global administration teams.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·