View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:28 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerxusgraal View Post
Why not pass it to another developer to keep it up?
Thats the problem these days, good servers go online then the staff gets tired of it and takes it down.. When i was working for n-pulse there were atleast 5-6 different owners.
Pass it on. Dont just take it down
I already tried arguing that. Just because Thor, and the current staff have given up on it doesn't mean it should be taken down. But his response was something similar to Stefan or Graal (both or just Stefan, I forget) do not deserve the hard work he has put into the server. It's kinda sad, I don't think any of us can just start from scratch and have it approved as the new GTA server either, so it just dies with Thor.

And you sure your not another "scriptless".. there seems to be a lot of him going around lately.

Hopefully when the subscription policy changes and everyone can see it's not as bad as they thought, Classic can make a return but for now I think it's best left at R.I.P.