View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:28 PM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
rip classic. pc graal is dead anyways. thanks for your efforts thor.

so much potential for this game...i really wish unixmad would have just sold graal to someone that actually knew how to run a business. it's getting too late for that though...game is becoming very dated and has a pretty terrible overall reputation. if bought by the right company it could definitely be turned around. would like to see stefan retained by the buyer.

graal's biggest problems:
a) disconnection between the community and the boss (unixbread)

b) every year somehow the client GUI gets uglier and uglier (anyone ever remember when graal actually had the green theme going for it?) honestly looks like its from 1994.

c) website is extremely uninviting and bland

d) graals pointless and hard-to-navigate/confusing subscription system. seems to me they like to exploit ways to make fast cash instead of actually putting time and effort into working with current playerworld owners into a nice and well-designed cash shop with specific needs for each individual playerworld.

e) whatever happened to stefan working with top developers to create new official worlds? having the man around to add new features to the client is invaluable.

blah blah rant.

i just show up to troll and see if anything actually changes around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
In the coming months, Jigga will give us the Classic that we deserve.

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player