View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 02:27 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Serious answer:

If Stefan dies, then Unixmad either hires a new programmer, tries to continue without Stefan, or just shuts Graal down.

With Unixmad, it depends on the business structure of Cyberjoueurs. If it's a corporation with a broad base of shareholders and Unixmad doesn't have a controlling share (which I highly doubt) then they would elect someone else to be in charge. If it's purely Unixmad's private property then it just passes to whoever his will specifies (there's even a strong possibility this could be Stefan?)
Cyberjoueurs isn't a stock listed company.
Listed companies have to publish financial reports, so I checked to see if they were listed so I could see some earnings reports. Nothing.

The internal structure of Cyberjoueurs isn't really published either, there might be more than just Unixmad and Stefan. We can't know. D: