Thread: I'm quitting.
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 01:52 AM
Finished
PaperMario is on a distinguished road
I'm quitting.

Hey everyone. Just to let all you know , i'm (Hato) quitting Zone. Actually, all of Graal. Yeah, i know, none of you really care, but for all those people that have stuck through with me, always been my friends, this, is for you.
I'm going to say things about my friends:

Poizike: Dude, you have got to be best friend. YOu've always stuck through with me, no matter how hard things have been. I'll always remember how nice you were.

MegaMasterX: Mega, I wish I could leave you every Era thing I have, since you were the greatest on Era to me. Too bad, i'm not coming back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If i were to write about all of you, i would, but it would take too long. Now, i know that most of you are happy, saying "The noob is gone!" "Let's Celebrate". AS well as my friends, well, i don't know about you. HEre are some things i'll always remember:"

Poizike: So many things, i couldn't say. My BFF forever.
MegaMasterX: Taught me how to run a biz on Era. Was another one of my BFF's.
Ixi: For teaching me how to spar.
Jfx: For always being there for me.
Everyone else: For being there for me, I thank you.

Now, I know this is very long, so, go ahead and laugh, i don't care! I won't see any of you ever again! Now, I know that this will be moved, so friends of mine, read quick. Everyone may feel free to post comments, rather disses or not. Peace out guys.