View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 09:02 AM
(Developer)
DarkIceX is on a distinguished road
Graal Client/iServer Connection Issues

I'm posting this here because I submitted a Toonslab support ticket as well as e-mailing both Unixmad and Xor at their graal emails and speaking with Carlito and I still have no solution and no ETA on a solution. Not too concerned if this takes a while to fix and I understand people are busy, just hoping I can get a response here, at least that the issue is being worked on.

For the past 2 weeks I've been unable to login to either PC client or iClassic on my home network. I've tried logging in from my phone (both on my home network and on my cellular network) and my PC (both iClassic and PC client). In every case where I'm connected to my home network I get the error "Please login later." immediately upon connecting. The only situation in which I'm able to access Graal from home is connecting to iClassic from my cell network on my phone.

I've tried the normal troubleshooting steps for network issues (resetting router, waiting a while in case It's a server/ISP issue, etc) and I'm still unable to connect 2 weeks later.

There are a couple other IP addresses that I sometimes connect from. At least one of those is working fine and I am able to connect from that network.

The only other reference I've seen to this error has been in relation to the recently added anti-VPN solution (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums....php?p=1738462). I can confirm that I do not and have not used a VPN or proxy to connect to Graal nor do we have any settings on our home network that should flag the IP as belonging to a VPN/proxy. Not sure why my IP address is being filtered if the anti-VPN is actually the issue, but It's definitely mistaken.

Thanks.

Bloodvayne