View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
A clan costs 120 NCs, which is not much. You can obtain NCs very easily in game too. Also, shrimps is sometimes holding events for a free clan creation.
+ you both are not even playing anymore, so I dont really know where the point of these posts are.
19 Euro's for a clan tag... I guess it's up to you if you think that's worthwhile. And I've already talked to a few players about how easy NCs are to farm, it's obvious that they're not "very easily" obtained since that would work against profit incentives.

The point of the posts are to comment on the "Clan System" update, lending our opinions as veteran players who've played, supported, and worked for/on the Graal Kingdoms server. Don't be so dismissive. While I understand this system is being used to make the Facebook integration a lot smoother as it will allow Facebook users to form clans within the game, for PC users this is pretty much just a premium with some kind of reward system to be introduced at a later date (something we're not to keen on hearing from management). You'd be more convincing if you introduced a finished product than what's available right now.