View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 02:30 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urahara112 View Post
Obviously someone like you who is getting paid to develop for iOS might not care so much about the alternative, I guess you're a company guy now. Hell, you're not really apart of this community anymore, and one could say that MD/Carlitto isn't either. Yet you guys have an impact on this place, and thus far it's been nothing but negative.

If a plug is going to be pulled, why is it taking so long? I've been on the client, and I'm reading about people attempting to "revive" servers, and they are trying to put in work while the "higher ups" are putting all of their work into iOS.
Little bit personal don't you think? I don't work for Graal.

These are my views based on what I've observed. I won't lie, I'd rather be direct, honest and realistic. I have no input on the PC servers. I never said it's going to stop- these are my opinions; please don't assume these are the actions Graal has decided on what I've said.

I'd be more than happy to help a server move to the iOS platform providing it has a unique game play- such as Kingdoms or Zodiac.