Thread: Rollback
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 09:58 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
From the ingame forums:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfire2001 (Ph8)
I've been getting flooded with messages from people who either were entirely reset, lost hats, or lost job expirience due to the recent server issues. Here is the situation.

I'm still hoping (though that hope is now somewhat fading) that I'll be able to fully restore the effected accounts. If this turns out to be impossible, there are a few options on the table.

1) Work with everyone individually to try to restore their account to be as close to they were before the server issues.
2) Give people who were effects a few of their things back, stuff like hats that mattered to them or weapons they really liked, along with a lump sum of EP to help them restore their accounts themselves.
3) Completely reset everyone.

I'd be interested to hear what you guys think about these options. I'd imagine a most people would be against a full reset, but maybe I'm wrong?

If we go with option 1 or option 2, it's going to take a lot of time to assist everyone who was effected. I'm sorry for this, but please be patient.

As always, I'll keep you guys posted.