View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:48 PM
nightslayer317 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoop413 View Post
i thought of a great idea. make a shop that charges staff 5 gelats per word they say on RC. with all the arguments and all the constant staff members who suck up to any female that will talk to them, stefan will make a fortune.

the main problem with UN isn't observer mode. i doubt anyone comes on and logs out because they hate that feature. if anything it will want to make them stay longer. with observer mode, it's impossible to disconnect for not moving. and UN is known as the idling server.

what the main problem truly is, would have to be the staff members. 6 new GPs and 8 new ETs on RC means 14 new players (well, 12 because two staff members just transferred) who have their own opinion on things and will just cause problems.

no one ever does anything about the arguments. its a constant thing with UN, and it makes every staff member lose interest. the only time i did see someone get suspended is when sinkler got butthurt when okilian told him that no one likes him.
I like you man, but to be honest there have been no arguments on RC since you left. No one fights, everyone is working together and its actually quite peaceful. Your statement about sinkler and okilian kind of makes one think that you are the one that enforces drama?