View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 09:09 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
its a vicious circle right now, they wont remove observer move beacause of a lack of gelat items.

yet you need a player base to buy the gelat items and there are tons of possibilities for micro transactions on UN. basically there are no limit, like classic iphone its the same style of server but brings money none of you can deny.

but again there has been no plan set or any deal made with UN staff to work on gelat items at all as far as i know. Stefan should take the lead and offer a one year plan he removes the observer mode for that year while UN comes back to life and creates gelat items.

right now as soon as a new player from ipod comes on UN they see they are limited and log on era/zodiac...

all the new and upcoming staff are all flocking to era and zodiac beacause its free to play unlimited.

the choice is either:

1. let UN die and fend for themselves and lose ANOTHER server....

2. Take a small chance and invest some help into UN. remove observer mode while putting a strict and exact time limit to get the job done. it cant be that hard to make items for a gelat shop..... there are tons of possibilities that i wont list here and now.

then everyone is happy and UN can keep thriving gaining new players and no server has to be removed from classic server list.

if you need a list of ideas for gelat items it would be very easy to make mostly with the new additions to UN. not that I expect you(stefan) to know about them, however you should consider it.

UN could be made profitable like classic ipod/phone/pad and that is a fact! even Unholy nation Ipod/pad/phone.