View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
that could possibly be pretty cool actually. but there is a kinda main one they can kinda follow while doing both. it really does add a lot of value to the game.
The reason I don't like individual storyline is because many times it fails to suspend your disbelief. For example, in Shaded Legend-- you were the chosen one. But you know it's not "true" because everyone else playing the server is also being called the chosen one. If you see where I'm going with that.

That's why I think it would be better for the story to be based around the different kingdoms instead-- and each player is just a "soldier" in said story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
i never pay attention to the storyline really. maybe it's just me but i grind through stuff just to get it over with
I hear you. I don't think anything elaborate is needed though. Just subtle things that certain NPCs say to help push it in that direction.