Thread: New Management
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Delteria
Cloven has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Cloven
In my experience it was obvious that Streety at least cared about UN to an extent. He was by far the least troublesome in what has become a lineage of piss-poor management on UN. I personally quit helping UN out while Malinko was still a manager (what a nightmare), and, absolutely refused to manage UN all three times I've been asked in the past few years due to the various sociopolitical drama that is both excessive and inherent at this point.

I will admit that I do at times find it ironic when the PWA step in on UN, as it seems to be selective considering the multitude of issues that have occurred there that I've been privy to... though I suppose it's relative as this 'selectivity' seems to be the case in general regarding both Classic and UC servers.

On Graal it seems anymore that most people have inferiority issues, an axe to grind, and/or an ulterior motive of some sort with just about everything. This alone is the reason for a general lack of cohesion and subsequently the downward spiral of the game.

Last edited by Cloven; 03-17-2010 at 07:17 PM..