View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 10:27 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
This thread wasn't and isn't to bash anyone. I believe era's future lies within ALL of our hands, not just staff. We all play a huge part. This is why we need to get along.
Of course it's in everyone's hands, but you can't expect everyone to be aware enough or care enough to do it, so it's people like yourself that have to voice yourself, but only the management of the game (as in staff) are the ones who actually have the power to make that change.

Sorry, but your own thread makes it blatantly aware just by it's title that more of the issue lies within who runs it then the players that inhabit it.
I understand the thread isn't meant to bash, attack or mud-sling towards anyone or any particular group, I merely input my opinion just because you asked for the question.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.