Thread: A new Bravo.
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 05:53 AM
Eagle will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Eagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon
I agree.Bravo has been remade about 50 times, but no one has managed to bring it back from the first time it was shut down besides once and that was bravo evolved.It will be a great Adventure remaking a classic server with the tiles and new scripting commands we have today.I'am sure if anyone can do it Snakeandy will be that individual.

umm I don't think the word "copy-cat" fits this description.Copy Cat would mean he is making a server based upon another server and this is certainly not the case.The only reason he is using the name is because thats the playerworld he is remaking obviously, so i don't think he tends to use the name for "popularity"
Overall, I would love to see more of classic servers on the classic list that we all Enjoyed at one time and played graal for hours on in.
I also agree that Snakeandy can do a great job in bringing back the server which we all loved at one point. It will be great to play the old bravo with some of the people that remember it. I'm glad that Snakeandy intends to keep bravo the same, while fixing all its problem areas. The old bravo in an up-to-date state would actually make me a player again..

AIM : FCartman007
Old account - 190