Thread: New Management
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
I personally do not like making a public spectacle of any management change. I feel it does no good for the server or the parties involved in the change. This situation did not end as I would of wished and both Backdraft and myself have left doors open with Streety that I hope he decides to take.

I agree that in some things it could of been handled differantly but hindsight is 20/20 and no managerial change is perfect. Even those done by the manager themselves often have their problems. I've explained myself at length to Streety so he's fully aware of how we came about this decision now. He may not agree but thats his choice and I respect his opinion of it.

There has been many comparisons with past UN management in this and other threads and we can all agree on one thing. Streety was a good manager while he was still actively managing. Just recently he's given myself and the other globals the strong sense he's burning out. He may not have seen it himself but its there. Instead of going down in flames and leaving Graal on a sour note. I would far prefer to have him take some time away from the pressure of management and stay interested in the server itself.

You may or may not agree with me on this, it really doesn't matter to me. This was the decision that was made in what we felt was in the best interests of the server and Streety and thats just how it is. This wasn't the first controversial judgement made by the PWA and I'm sure it won't be the last. Its just the nature of the beast.