View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Dionne Førever
DeathOfRa is on a distinguished road
And here's my story and experience with Jerret.
As any Zodiac player knows, I (was) outspoken against Jerret having manager because of the simple fact that he hates me. Him and Sunny both disliked me, and as a result, I ended up on the blacklist of Zodiac, and generally anything that came of out my mouth was considered utter **** and not to be taken seriously. But however, I respect fp4 as an intellectual mind and I recognize that he's one of the best things to hit Graal since Stefan created it.
However, when I heard that he was fired for doing what's protocol against people who break the rules, I was enraged. I have no love for Jerret, but I certainly don't have ANY respect for anyone who would go so low as to bring staff powers to play for a personal vendetta. That's just sick, that you can't even have a open discussion like civil adults and understand reasoning.
I now openly support Jerret and all he stands for, as well as the de-staffing of all current PWAs associated with a certain family on Graal. This injustice will not stand and will be met accordingly.
Sinkler, you had my respect and support.
You had the support of Zodiac.
You've lost all of it.
You will have no safe haven here anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Programmer View Post
The voices in my head like to bicker with each other.