View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 07:38 AM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmoothcriminal View Post
Shut up with all the argueing over gramma. As long as you keep interest no one cares if you are slightly off.
This is so very false...

For too many years, GraalOnline has adopted a poor attitude, deeming poor writing and lack of information acceptable when it really isn't.

Considering this is a game marketed toward children who have no means of paying to play the game themselves, Graal really does need professional looking and sounding websites and documents to lure their parents in. If I didn't know what GraalOnline was and a child of mine asked me to pay for their account, I would instantly say no after looking at the website, wiki, and forum because the writing quality is akin to the spam I get in my junkbox.

As far as the wiki administrator goes...

Ideally, there would be a team of people working on news updates rather than an individual - each could write their own articles, and pass them around for proofreading. By having one person write articles unchecked, it is likely that you'll end up with bias and poor writing. Spellcheck is fine for middle school, but this is the real world.