View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 07:45 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
haughty attitude you seem to have
That's weird, within this thread I don't recall saying anything about any other Graal server, and I haven't even entertained the notion that Classic already exists on Facebook being a deterrent to GtA with a response. Please stop putting words in to my mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
you try to create a product that already exists on the market
It's funny that you chose the word 'try' as after 3 years of development and then a large period of time un-touched, the product still has certain gameplay elements in much greater abundance than the one you surmise to be the same, even though that said product has been in development for 5 and a half years.

But I digress, any server vs server debate in these circumstances would quite frankly be ridiculous. iClassic has elements (not to mention a playercount) that GtA will never even come close to matching, whereas GtA has elements and a potential experience (albeit owed to a lower target playercount) that iClassic will never have no matter how much it may or may not want to. I would suggest that you are the one being haughty as not only are you the one attempting to stir the pot, but your ingredients seem to be little other than personal opinion stated as fact.