View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 06:19 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Well I suppose you gotta find some way to occupy your time since your server no longer exists.
Do you live in some type of parallel universe or are you just trying to be cryptic but are pulling it off in a nonsensical fashion?

I happen to be logged on to the server right now and it has remained up ever since it was officially discontinued. It has even been undergoing quiet but progressive content & feature development again for coming up 12 months, an eventual port to Facebook/Flash I am told on more than one occasion is a "done deal", and I am merely waiting for certain milestones before publishing an official announcement.

I also don't see how your current or previous statement is in any way relevant to the previous conversation, what is your agenda? Whatever it is you are not conveying it very well.