View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 07:29 AM
Empress Door the Unhinged
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
The only reason I even mentioned that I had more page views than you is that you made a silly connection between profile page views and popularity. I have no doubt you have more fans than I do, so I'm not sure why you're trying to pick a fight with me; according to another post in this thread Crono also "cheated," but you're not calling him out. Why's that?

I have never had anything against you so I'm not sure why you're attacking me. It's almost as if you're just using this as an excuse to express how you feel about me based on something else.
I didn't read the whole thread pal, I just saw you repeatedly posting about how your view count was about to go/going up etc. It's less that I'm trying to mock you and more that I'm pointing out the irony of how well you've succeeded in mocking yourself. I like ironic humor, so despite my dramatic approach/assaulted tone, I was quite amused by the situation! Subtle, ironic undertones are my thing. As you can probably tell