View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 07:21 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Door View Post
I'm not trying to compete with you. For the love of God and all that is holy, please stop bragging about your page views.
The only reason I even mentioned that I had more page views than you is that you made a silly connection between profile page views and popularity. I have no doubt you have more fans than I do, so I'm not sure why you're trying to pick a fight with me; according to another post in this thread Crono also "cheated," but you're not calling him out. Why's that?

I have never had anything against you so I'm not sure why you're attacking me. It's almost as if you're just using this as an excuse to express how you feel about me based on something else.