View Single Post
Old 05-27-2002, 08:13 PM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by Saga2001
I heard Paladin was fired from Val for abuse of Powers , this I have yet to verify , but I will.. -MoonGod

he was also fired from EG for power abuse..
[/QUOTE]

God, at least start and end your quote tags correctly... [/B][/QUOTE]

Errr that was a quote of my quote.... and done by someone else...This is my post and done correctly

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Yakuna2001

he was on aim, his unixmad RC account and his unixmad player account. plus paladin called him.
it was him
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was not him! you were fooled like I was for a short time.. I removed Paladin from Staff... if you kept your history check it... he spoke better english than I did and I have talked to the real Unixmad before and he speaks broken and bad english....THAT WAS NOT UNIXMAD! If this Fake ask you for any account or password info DO NOT GIVE IT! I heard Paladin was fired from Val for abuse of Powers , this I have yet to verify , but I will.. I am also PMing Unixmad in these forums to verify that was indeed not him.....This is not the first time this has been done so you guys really be careful on who talk to because they may not be who you think they are....

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------