View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 03:10 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veteranspy View Post
I got a GFXer I can get. He is just always away. And also it is TRULY mine. Ork whined and whined and whined until Tony gave him a backup. He never intended for Ork to instantly take it and destroy its name. Ever since Ork stole it from Tony it has declined. And also. He has given me full rights to everything Utopia. Whether the globals like it or not he doesn't want Ork with the rights anymore period, thank you come again.
I haven't read through most of your thread, but judging from this post I'm guess that; Ork got a tileset, that was supposed to be temp.

The tileset artist that gave it to him cannot say "use it and delete it", once given permission and uploaded, the tileset belongs to that server, despite someone else's opinion. o_O

Not trying to stick up for Ork, he knows I don't care for him much. But, whether Tony "likes it or not" it is the servers property.