View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 07:52 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTcDiabloxTc View Post
He was banned while his scripts were weeded out to make sure there was nothing abusive. And for the record there was. Quite a bit.
I was manager of the server and scripted for it for over a year and a half. Every staff tool is "abusive". It shouldn't surprise you that I had a set of them that I used for simplifying mundane tasks. Talk with Skyld, Tig, kinetaro, or Xor. All of them looked through the scripts and I can guarantee you not a single one of them found anything that was designed to evade detection in the event that I was fired.

You could have saved yourself a heck of a lot of work if TSAdmin hadn't jumped the gun trying to show off, plus you wouldn't still be waiting for someone who knows how to use SQL to get all your staff tools working. Heck, all of the old PRs can still jail, gag, unstick, disconnect, and more. And you're worried about banning my computers and IPs to keep me off the server (which you failed miserably at)?