View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Suggestion: Guild War League

Overview: I generally find that there is not a lot to do on Unholy Nation. What keeps most people busy is doing events, guild-wars, and sparring one another. Now a days, getting together a guild-war is not an easy task, nor does it happen a lot. That's why I think the staff should come up with a system for guilds and guilds alone. The almost tournament like league should be called the NGL (Nations Guild League). Now I will go into some of the ways we can go about doing this.

1.Each guild has a (seed) depending on the GraalOnline guilds list located "http://graalonline.com/playerworlds/guilds/guildslist" Each seed will be paired with a similar seed and each week you will go against that seed. We can have two divisions in the league. The divisions will have to be equally balanced, so we can take the two best guilds and place each of them in a division, and take the two second best guilds and place them in separate divisions and such. Like this:

As you can see there are five rounds including the championship. This total process will take exactly one month to preform, and we can do this every month. If you lose in the first round, you aren't simply "out but then you play the other losing teams in a different bracket, so we can base seeds off of those wins instead of the GraalOnline website.

Rules:
  • Must have at least 10 members fighting.
  • You need 1500 kills to win the first round, 2500 for he second, 3000 for the third, 5000 for the fourth, and for the championship you need 10000 kills.

Now I am hoping staff will embrace this, so we can have a hall of fame for the guilds who wish to play and if they win they can get a name in a record book in some hall of fame. Also, it would be neat if we had prizes such as EP, or a few statues of some guild members in TC or events house proving their honor.

It's just an idea, what do you think?

*Also, you would have one war each week, and two in one week if you are in the finals.