View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 12:15 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxion
I completely, 100% agree with Koni's ideas. There used to be morphing between humans and bomies but they removed it after some time. I believe that it's still an awesome server, but like Koni and Kyden said, there are many things that have to be done in order to revamp it enough to appeal to both old and new players. (This is kinda off topic but last I heard of Oasis was about 2 years ago, can I ask what happened and not get flamed?)
Stop, you're making me blush. Yeah the bomy boots did that I think? 2k1 could be revived... If I ever had the opportunity to revive it (not saying I do), I'd have to rename it though... because I'd remove the bomy moon, so maybe it could be named Bomy Island or something... it can't be named Graal, since that's the name of the world or whatever.

I'd love to redo the old graphics though. That'd be a lot of fun. As for Oasis... well I went through about every well-known scripter on graal and none of them lasted very long. I think Falados and Loriel helped out the most with Oasis. Kaimetsu contributed with answering some questions I had, and the inventory circle stuff... But overall I didn't have a scripter that would stick around with me. I needed advanced scripts done, such as complex enemy AI, which I can't make. So the whole project kind of got put on hold. I wasn't going to waste time doing everything else if I couldn't get scripts done... not to mention fighting monsters was a big part of the server, and I couldn't work around it very well.