View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 05:45 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad
Koni, take over the project. My only complaint with anything you said was I enjoyed being a bomy. I had two accounts though and I could deal with being a human. Bring back old HP system which made kingdom wars actually fun, revamp the PW a little, add some new content, and you could have a great server.
It's not up to me. I don't know what's actually going on with it behind the scenes, if anything.

As far as playing as a bomy, sure it's fun.. but it would never balance out as "equals" to graalians. The most it could be is just for fun. Possibly a bomy morphing potion or something? You'd be able to morph into a different bomy depending on which potion you used. However you wouldn't be able to attack or be attacked. The fighting system for bomies against graalians isn't even. It's also the cause for the downfall of sparring and pking. At times bomies had advantages and disadvantages when it came to battling. I think at one point they had way more health and the speed upgrade made them too fast to even hit. Then there was the thing where the bomy would get hit and spin and wouldn't be able to do anything and the player could just come up and keep swinging every few seconds and kill the bomy player.

I do think 2k1 should be re-designed and opened again. The overworld was done well, and it'd be great to have a bit of nostalgia mixed with something new.