View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightfire35 View Post
In my opinion there's no point to gold status currently anyways. Graal is simply not in the position to be asking that amount of money for a subscription. And if life-time classic didn't exist, the player-count would be almost non-existent. I think the subscription system needs to change. Bring back the one-time payment system or micro-transactions. (Or a mixture of the two)
Unless you have some kind of inside information about Graal's current 'financial' situation saying that it is not in the position to be asking for that amount of money then that is just speculation. While I agree with the micro transactions the 'one-time' payment idea i ridiculous due to Graal's low PC player base and they may make money for a few months off of it from existing players but eventually it would dwindle unless they somehow attracted more players. Micro-transactions is where it's at. It's much easier to justify spending $5 or $10 here and there 10-20+ times then it is to spend $50 all at once.