View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 07:19 AM
~~Paul
alarid0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to alarid0 Send a message via MSN to alarid0
Character Collab Contest

Yes, a collab contest. :P

A while ago, I made this:

This character is the thing that started my working this piece, which you all have already seen. I liked the proportions and style of the original guy so I wanted to make more like him.

A few days ago I decided to strip the character down to his bare skin and work on getting the human figure more accurate, while still keeping alot of the same style of the thief-ish looking guy:

Here's what I want to do. I want to get all of you out there who are willing to make your own characters: clothe my people. Not that one that I showed there...unless you really want to. I used that already for my own. Once this whole thing is complete I'll have a judging and give some cash to the winner (obviously...I can't win)

I'll be drawing the base figure for you: you just draw the clothing, armor, accessories...whatever you feel like adding. Get creative! I'm hoping for more than jeans and a t-shirt :P If you want to participate, post what pose you want the character to be in, and I'll get to work.

P.S. ...I wasn't planning on posting mine for everyone to see untill later on...
unless you really want to see it

I hope this sparks your peoples interest