View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 11:58 AM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
That would be awesome, Didn't we already have a website that had GK info on? I forget who was managing it if they still even do, Would be cool to have that up and running again and have an awesome map like that on the site.
I believe Cell Chill has been working on a new Graal Kingdoms Wiki that is put to the side due to iPhone Development. I have been working on it periodically and I thought this would be perfect to add to the list of things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantosP2P View Post
Ah I wish this were automated, I'd love to get a stitch of larger gmap screenshots.
I would LOVE for this to be automated, but the only person that would be able to stitch this together would be Nico since he has the .nw files of the main island Gmap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Maybe this would be of use, not sure if it works for GK.
I knew this was a program and it's actually what gave me the thought of going through with this project. I am actually unable to use this program due to the fact that Nico is one of the only people to have access to all the .nw files of the gmap on main island which you absolutely need in order to use this program. Sadly, I have to do it by hand since I am unable to obtain the resources to make this easy as hell...