Thread: Re: Classic
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 01:55 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
On the contrary, Graal2001 actually had gameplay that enticed players to put some effort in. Gralats were deliberately hard to make, items were deliberately valuable and it successfully maintained that delicate balance.

Of course community played a part in it, but the community developed around the fact that the game was reasonably engaging to play in the first place, unlike many other competing servers of the time, or even now, for that matter.

(Wait, there are other more successful servers now? Oh, right. Okay. I see.)
g2k1 was cute, but the concept of boring jobs for gralats so you could buy hats is lame. i guess it worked when we were basically kids but i cant see an adult enjoying any of that anymore. i dunno, different strokes for different folks etc.