View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 11:21 PM
Zodiac FAQ/GP
Nikwal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester323 View Post
So this could be a staff related issue, but it really seems that there are no good resources for new players. I'm not sure how many new players are picking up graal, but logging in and having no idea what's going on makes player retention kinda rough.

So, as I write this one of the FAQ staff was telling me how outdated the wiki was, then telling me to google server commands. I get that google is a great tool, but with so much outdated and wrong info, when I ask how to reset my levels, I don't think google is the go-to answer from staff.
The entire convo for context FAQ edited out, unless there's only 1 FAQ staff, then sorry pal:
[...]
I'm literally the only FAQ, no need to edit out my name.

The problem is that your questions were really vague. Googling "Graal Zodiac Commands" gives you a nearly complete list of all that you need to know when it comes to commands (this is where I'd be looking at if I needed to reset my class points for example).

You need some sort of of self-initiative to start Zodiac, that's true. It's just really hard to give you a quick rundown on how everything works on Zodiac via PM (not to mention that I was farming, but that's not the issue here).

What we really need is a complete tutorial that shows you the important things like /charselect, /creset, /reset, a quick info on gear and stat points and races.

I would have sent you the link but as I said, I was farming. Under "basic commands" it even says that you use /creset to reset your class. Alternatively, there is an NPC in OSL to tell you what to do.

http://public.zodiacdev.com/Player_Commands
This is the official wiki, there is an NPC in OSL to take you there.

Next time, instead of taking it to the forums, just keep asking more specific questions. If I overlook one of yours, just ask it again in a shorter message. Alternatively, talk to one of the higher-ups on Zodiac if you have any staff-related issies. Just letting you know that I don't get anything from being FAQ, I just like helping people. Thank you.