Thread: New Management
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 04:01 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuManchu View Post
lol are you ****ing kidding me?
Funny, I was thinking the same thing when I read this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuManchu View Post
FAQ and ET teams are/were horrible. GP has been alright for awhile because BD knows what he's doing.

I can think of quite a few people that applied as FAQ/ET and were rejected because Streety didn't like them. Especially with ET, recently. I won't say their names but Allona wanted to hire them but Streety wouldn't let her. Now we're stuck with a bunch of horrible ETs that never pay attention in events.

I can't say the names of the FAQ applicants without permission, but since snoop said I could - yeah. He was ET Admin before and wanted to be ET again. Way better than Shannon/Ph8/and whatever else scrub FAQs there are.

Nothing was released on UN during his management that UN staff made except fishing. woo
Are you ****ing kidding me? We have an awesome ET team! They do weekly tournaments, and are active everyday. We don't have a FAQ team because it isn't needed. I'm almost 100% sure that Allona and other team admins don't need Streety's permission to hire cadets.