Thread: Nw2png2.0
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 09:11 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deas_Voice View Post
nice =)

you might want to get someone to edit the first post for you, and include the github link.
you might as well clean the first post up a bit with bullet list of what you have added, it's hard to read what you have added, but im sure it's all awesome things (=

i havent been on graal for a while, so i probably wont use it, but from what the posts in this thread can tell me, you have dont a great amount of work!

ill forward the thread to Alex (born2kill) when i see him online, I'm sure he will be surprised!
I'm waiting for it to be completed before I have the original post updated. I don't want to bother Crono every time I make a minor update.