Thread: Kaimetsu
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 07:18 PM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
MKxTortoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
This fail is so intense that I'm physically repelled by it. Do you not know of the time Kaimetsu engaged Aftershock in an ultimate showdown except that it wasn't ultimate because Aftershock's face ripped in half after glancing at Kaimetsu. Do you not know of the crew Kaimetsu created that rule the forums to this day?
If your definition of "ruling the forums" means speaking in modified Chuck Norris jokes and half-witted 4chan lingo, then yes, I guess you still "rule the forums" to this day. But that's only a stone's throw away from all-talk **** swinging like I said earlier, isn't it?

Another dubious part of your story deals with Kaimetsu's so-called ownage of Aftershock. As I understand, and as research reminds us, Kaimetsu closed a thread that Aftershock felt should be left open. Aftershock reopened the thread and then Kaimetsu closed it a second time, banning aftershock thereafter. Aftershock proceeded to go on a rampage, deleting a lot of Kaimetsu's posts.

News flash: this isn't "ultimate." This isn't "ownage" or "epic win." This is two insecure forums moderators playing tit-for-tat while the public watches. Perhaps by now you've realized the irony of me having to research this ridiculous topic; it's not remembered because no one cares. Moon Goddess and Sam delete posts and close threads they don't like every day. Are they "epic win" too? Are their careers "too big to be put to rest?" No, of course not. People like that are only remembered when it's time to complain and someone needs a martyr. Kaimetsu at best fought a battle to a draw with Aftershock and at worst abused the living hell out of his powers and quit thereafter. Bad fighter or just a coward? You decide.

He's a question for you. Has Kaimetsu actually done anything that still persists today, in-game? Have you even logged on recently? Does anyone from your "crew" do anything useful for the game? If you answered "no" to all of these questions you probably have your head up your ass, and while you think about that, think about this: you claim to be the "God of the forums" yet in many of your posts you seem to simply claim to Kaimetsu's outdated (and deleted!) posts and ideology. How is it, Googi, you manage to be both slave and master? You call yourself a deity and you sort of just rehash whatever Kaimetsu might have said in the situation, only you cover it up with inside jokes and nonsense just in case your questionable intellect has misled you and you end up misinterpreting whatever your lord and master tells you to think, thus earning you ire from both sides of whatever fictitious argument or arguments you perceive as going on here on the Graal Communication Center.

Is this what you mean when you were talking about how hard Kaimetsu owns and how you rule the forums with an iron fist? Because as far as I can tell, your best trick is exploiting the logical problem of inconsistent and nonsensical arguments always being valid. A cute trick, but it doesn't work if you didn't have Kai's **** in your mouth to begin with. Try again!