View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 12:08 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneAngelIbesu View Post
You say I don't 'get it' like it's a bad thing. You don't seem to 'get' why I and others prefer the 'internal' playerlist, either, and attempt to ridicule me for preferring it.

As for playing Graal, I'm one of many seasonal players.
I ridicule you because you have not pointed out a reason as to why the external playerlist is not superior, considering its purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneAngelIbesu
I honestly can read the blue one better. If it's really a matter of aesthetics, it shouldn't be difficult to create a GUI profile mimicking the look of the old 'external' playerlist.
Yep, fix it yourself mentality right here. We'll mess it up, you worry about fixing it. np players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
The theme I'm using is quite nice

If we changed it to look something like this would it help anything?
Honestly I can look over the performance drop if the playerlist could atleast look like the old one. By that I mean the dividers, spacing, font, etc. Then it should be ok.