View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 07:50 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxboi View Post
That's actually very true. I'd rather have developers giving me genuine and honest pitches as to why I should go onto their server rather than having a middleman do it. The middlemen cannot be as passionate and as enthusiastic as the person who created it themselves.
Nothing prevents developers from getting their own "genuine and honest pitches" out there. Articles written by the GNT are the result of the developer not being that enthusiastic/passionate about the update enough to want it published on the server list.

The Graal News Team does make it possible for people without gold subscriptions to post updates to the Graal News feed though, so I wouldn't say they're completely useless.