View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 02:02 AM
EoA GFX Admin & Webmaster
KyleOdin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to KyleOdin Send a message via AIM to KyleOdin Send a message via MSN to KyleOdin Send a message via Yahoo to KyleOdin
I transferred the end of ages domain to another provider and that takes a while for the domain to get fully processed and added to the central internet registrar.

Haunter, I wrote the guide for the most common version of Photoshop that is out at the moment. Many of the graphic designers that I am know and work with, do not have such a compelling reason to go out and upgrade our versions to Photoshop CS. Most of the few new features are only handy in certain design environments like those working with raw digital tape inputs and dvd/hdtv editing.

The main workplace management software that is used as the compelling reason to upgrade to Photoshop CS, is not real useful in larger workgroups and is awkward to use. I have used that management software before it was integrated with Photoshop.

I write my guides or tutorials for whatever version of the graphic programs that the majority of users are working with. When more people use the latest version, I will start righting for those versions accordingly. Most of the information should be just fine when working with the latest version of ImageReady that comes with Photoshop CS.

End of Ages Graphics Admin & Webmaster
EoA Website: http://www.eoa-graal.com

"Always a friend to stray pixels." - KyleOdin
"He, he used sarcasm sir." - Monty Python
"Frogblast the Ventcore!" - BOBs from the Marathon game trilogy

For bubble popping fun, be sure to visit Virtual Bubblewrap